Central States Machinery is fully committed to ensuring your machinery needs are met. Our product line encompasses Fabrication, HVAC, Precision Machinery, and Metal Processing Systems. From start to finish, customer service is our TOP PRIORITY. Our knowledgeable sales force guides you through the sales process. Experienced and professional technicians train you and your staff on site. All are available to support you long after the sale.
The Duct-Line Express front end is expandable to a Full Coil Line system at anytime. This practical solution includes an uncoiler (patented), feeder, straightener unit, beader, notching unit and heavy duty shear.
The Vicon Coil Cradle System is an innovative solution for the easy loading of coils. Convenient removable coil keeper end plate is light enough for just one person to attach it to the drum mandrel.
Vicon Coil Line software program for Windows
ViSoft Software is menu-driven, user-friendly and can be set to SMACNA standards or customized to your shop standards. Continually updated and supported by Vicon's experienced team of programming engineers, ViSoft ensures enhanced productivity and superb part accuracy.
- Pneumatic back-up wheels at each coil station for safe band removal and positive coil feed.
- Robust, gear-driven four (4) roll straightener with 4" diameter rolls.
- Heavy duty notching unit with combination dies to provide Slip & Drive, TDX, Snaplock and Pittsburgh notch patterns.
- Dual hydraulic cylinder shear with high carbon, high chrome D-2 shear blades. Fully adjustable heavy duty gibs allow for independent blade gap adjustment. Heavy duty torsion synchronization shaft insures proper shear angle throughout the stroke.
- Vicon PC based control system capable of controlling a complete system.
- Ring type beading with SMACNA spacing.
- Hands-free coil feed
- 72" coil width
- Precision, high speed servo system
- Tie rod hole punch unit Model HP-5 provides tie rod and damper holes per SMACNA standards (or your own standards).
- Economical overfed coil cradle systems for smaller overall footprint.
Loading a coil spool
Loading a coil spool
- 16-30 Gauge mild steel capacity
- 12,000 lbs maximum coil capacity (with coil drive)
- Coil widths from 48" - 60" standard
- Up to six coil stations available
- Quick-change coil spools (patented)
- Hydraulic coil drive
- Powered in-feed guide ramp with hand wheel for change in coil widths
- Approximately 70 FPM line speed