Central States Machinery is fully committed to ensuring your machinery needs are met. Our product line encompasses Fabrication, HVAC, Precision Machinery, and Metal Processing Systems. From start to finish, customer service is our TOP PRIORITY. Our knowledgeable sales force guides you through the sales process. Experienced and professional technicians train you and your staff on site. All are available to support you long after the sale.
The Vicon Pittsburgh Seam Closer reliably closes the Pittsburgh seam on duct work ranging from 26 to 16 gauge and 12" to 60" in length. The heavy-duty "Single V" forming roll closes the Pittsburgh seam from either side, eliminating the need to turn the duct section over to align the Pittsburgh edge with the forming wheels thus saving time and labor.
- 26 to 16 Gauge material capacity
- 12" to 60" duct length
- "Single V" Forming Roll with heavy duty bearings and shafts will close the Pittsburgh seam from either side eliminating the need to turn duct section over to align the Pittsburgh edge with the forming wheels.
- Grease fittings on the forming roll for longevity
- Easy to clean sealant from forming roll
- Counter balanced top clamp head for easy set-up (no tools required)
- Large, heavy-duty removable clamp pads for easy clean up of duct sealant
- Large, heavy-duty roller chain drive (no cables)
- Easy operation with manual or automatic Push Button Control
- Hydraulic Power Unit (not shown)
- 3 HP Motor (Single or 3-Phase Voltage)
- Fits most existing pits, pit dimensions provided upon request